Who am I?
Hey, my name is Swarnika Shakya. And I am a simple girl trying to figure out who I am, what can I do, trying to help people plus get help from you all too.
I am blogging my life because I want to tell people that no matter what the situation is, we should go on and on in our life with this crazy world. I want to speak about my situations and how do I cope up with it. What do I do in that current situation and what I go through during that. I was not able to think like this before. I wanted to end my life but now, even though everything is same and my problems are not solved, at least I don’t want to die and look forward for better future. I want to be friend of you all and help and I hope you will be with me and help me through these too.
- I will be posting things about my past experiences and how I used to feel. I will be open about my mental health, what I go through, and how I used to deal with them.
- I will be posting about my current situations and how I deal with it now.
- I will be posting some of the insecurities and hope to get suggestions to deal with them.
- I will be asking some questions about your problems(it’s okay if you don’t want to share) and ask about things you do to deal with them.
- I will be asking if you need some help with me or this community.
I would like to connect with people dealing with mental problems, depression, anxiety, and many more. And I would be glad to connect with people who’d like to help this community and spread positivity throughout the world with this community. My goal is to make this blog more like a positive environment helping people suffering from their problems and trying to get help. And it is not possible if you all won’t be together with me because one of the wonderful things about blogs is how they constantly evolve as we learn, grow, and interact with one another.